01 Aug New Update: FH Aachen IOS application & Infomeeting – mandatory
Updates 03., 06., 12. & 31 July & August 2017:
FH Aachen Program starts 11. September 9:00 a.m. – obligatory to all students, gr. 1-9!
- 2017-07-12-Dates-Important Infos-Leaving Campus
- Semesterbeitrag – Überweisungsvorlage
- Semesterbeitrag Informationen –> Transfer in time as it takes a few days before it is shown on your bank statement (Kontoauszug)
- FH Account – FH Kennung – E-Mail – W-LAN and more regarding account details
- 2017-Info Handout – Vortrag FH Aachen 22.Mai
- GEZ – Informationsflyer_englisch
Freshmen, who have missed both appointments, must hand in the following documents on 11 September:
- IOS Application documents and data protection sheet (4 pages – you can pick them up at the office)
- Proof of payment of the Semesterbeitrag (Kontoauszug) for the FH Aachen Sozial- und Studierendenschaftsbeitrag of 265,66 Euro
- updated CV (Date and Signature)
- Proof of having a health insurance contract
- Proof of 8 weeks of internship
Your current health insurance with Dr. Walter will be canceled automatically by the Institute. Please do not try to cancel it by yourself!
Obligatory Infomeeting & FH Aachen IOS application
for groups 1-9 on Friday, 30 June in the chapel (details on notice board, next to the class schedule)
- Your new visa / Sperrkonto (blocked account)
- University – IOS application (please bring a pen and a passport sized picture along)
- leaving Campus / how to find an apartment
- other important appointments!
In case you miss the appointment, you have to take care of your application at the FH Aachen by yourself and will receive your new semesterticket later in September.
Everybody, who did not hand in their CV in class, can’t be registered. Send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible.
Published 27 June 2017